1. After your daily skin care, put on BB cream evenly on your face. Dab on a second layer to cover blemish and dark circles.
2. Use eyeliner to draw your brow. This could be challenging. Do it slowly and not too heavy. Use an eyebrow brush to brush it evenly. If you do not have a brow brush, use a cotton bud
3. Draw a thin eyeliner above eyelid.
4. Apply a darker shade of purple over the eyeline.
5. Fill your 2/3 lower eyeline with the same shade of purple. Paint the tear duct using glittering pink shadow. (It makes your eyes pop!)
6. Curl your lashes and apply mascara.
7. Swipe blusher (here I use the pink eye shadow) in a circular shape on your cheeks.
8. Apply lip gloss on your lips and you are good to go!
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
Good luck and have fun!!
See also: Make up for Young Professional (For those who work hard).