How To Turn Flat Butt To Curvy Butt?

20 Feb

Oh finally I am blogging about my Valentines’ Day gift :)

It’s a butt-lift in a box (or that’s how I call it)! Kelvin gives me gifts from time to time. So, since it’s Valentines’ Day, I will just call it my Valentines’ gift :) I am never a true believer of this kind of commercial item claiming to have exaggerated results. But this, despite its humble packaging, is really good in turning a flat butt to a curvy butt!

Well, I am still not sure if I am comfortable to publicly discuss and showing this, but this product is so good that I want to share  it with all of you out there who has the same issue that I have. Yes, I am having an Asian flat butt… And most of the time, tight jeans and mini-skirt becomes really unflattering.

And now with a little help from this comfortable shaping pants, I could dress up in short skirt or skinny jeans and show off my curvy body to the Valentines dinner with Kelvin :)

Eryn Pink 5

How To Be More Photogenic?

Eryn: chill on beach

My Paradise Island

doll up

Doll Up!!

About these ads

14 Responses to “How To Turn Flat Butt To Curvy Butt?”

1. Nicolie February 21, 2012 at 1:20 am #

Sexy Sexy! How i wish i can have your flat belly :(

• Eryn Wong February 22, 2012 at 11:32 am #

The shaping pants actually helps to hide your tummy too!!

2. tonifresh February 21, 2012 at 7:24 am #

I do believe I have the opposite problem; I’m a 36- I find comfort, only in knowing that Cindy Crawford and Jessica Alba, share this “booty” with me and make it look good lol :)

3. jkenjin February 21, 2012 at 6:27 pm #

Thank you for this post! ^_^ Keep up the good job and have a great aloha week!! =)

4. Lee Castillio February 21, 2012 at 9:13 pm #

Haha, this is starting to get popular in Sweden as well. You’re really lovely without that butt lifter as well, Erin, but I know it’s funny to play with your looks! :) I already have a big butt even thought being pretty slim, so it would look hilarious on me I guess. Maybe buy one and make success in summer with a short skirt? ;) Love/Linda

• Eryn Wong February 22, 2012 at 11:37 am #

I noticed most Asian girls will have this flat butt issues… But it’s fun to try on without going for a real lipotransfer. Keke…

5. Sunshine February 21, 2012 at 10:46 pm #

Any “lift” that help makes us look better, bring it on!! Good one Eryn!! :)

• Eryn Wong February 22, 2012 at 11:38 am #

You are so right!! Thanks for your comment!

6. mycosset September 14, 2012 at 1:54 pm #

I love how you did this!
    It deffinitly shows some guts! (I know I would never try to showcase anything on my body… o.o)
    But you did it so wonderfully.
    Awesome! =D

• Eryn Wong September 14, 2012 at 5:58 pm #

Hahaha… I know! Thanks for the comment anyway :)

• mycosset September 15, 2012 at 12:10 am #

Loved it. Just in case I didn’t say that. ^^

7. Boobieslifeandluster October 10, 2012 at 12:47 pm #

Eryn, just to add, I have successfully added 4″ to my butt naturally I have lots of tips and tricks with how you can do it. There is no overnight miracle worker but I have used exercise for the most and have gone from 33″ inches to 37″. Here are the two most important exercises I used 2/3 times per week:

They add curve, rorundness and volume to your Rear. LA