Yeah it’s FRIDAY~ How should you paint your face for the night out using the Make Up starter kit??
Step 1: Apply BB cream even on your face. Dab on abit more to cover blemish and dark circles. DO NOT put on too much, because the when the camera flashes, your face will look ghostly
Step 2: Draw your eyebrows with eyeliner and brush it out with the eyebrow brush.
Step 3: Highlight the brow bone with colour “a”. Colour entire eyelid with colour “b”. Paint a thin layer of colour “c” just above eyelid.
Step 4: Use the same colour for lower eyeline. And highlight your tear duct with “d”.
Step 5: Use the pencil eyeliner to line up your eyes and draw a tip at the end (to create a mini cat eye).
Step 6: Apply mascara. Both upper lash and lower lash. (To make the eyes look bigger!)
Step 7: Use the pink shadow as blusher. As it is night time, you could put on a lil’ bit more. Highlight your nose with the white powder.
Step 8: Apply the hot red lip colour.
Step 9: Apply lip gloss! For the perfect last touch, apply a dab of lip gloss on the center of your lips. Your lips will look plumper than ever
And ta-da… Party time!!
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Difficulty Level: Medium
Choose your party outfit and dance away!!
This is what I created for work using the starter make up kit!
Step 1: Apply BB cream evenly on your face. Dab on a second layer to cover blemish and dark circles.
Step 2: Draw your eyebrows with eye liner and brush it out with a eyebrow brush (or an eye shadow applicator).
Step 3: Highlight your brow bone with the lightest colour shadow on pallet. Illuminate eyelids with colour “b”. Draw a fine line using colour “a” just above eyelid.
Step 4: Draw a thin eyeline above eyelid. And lower eyeline as indicated (2/3 of your eyes).
Step 5: Curl your lashes and apply mascara
Step 6: Blusher. Here I am using the red colour from the lipstick. Dab it on your hand, and rub using your fingers.
Apply on your cheeks, in upward motion.
Step 7: Apply the red lipstick. Here I contour my upper lips and lower lips. If you like brighter, fuller red lips, you could fill your whole lips with the colour.
Apply lip gloss over the colour and we are DONE!!
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Difficulty Level: Medium
For those who work hard; you can now hold a meeting, present a proposal or seal a deal with confidence!!
1. After your daily skin care, put on BB cream evenly on your face. Dab on a second layer to cover blemish and dark circles.
2. Use eyeliner to draw your brow. This could be challenging. Do it slowly and not too heavy. Use an eyebrow brush to brush it evenly. If you do not have a brow brush, use a cotton bud
3. Draw a thin eyeliner above eyelid.
4. Apply a darker shade of purple over the eyeline.
5. Fill your 2/3 lower eyeline with the same shade of purple. Paint the tear duct using glittering pink shadow. (It makes your eyes pop!)
6. Curl your lashes and apply mascara.
7. Swipe blusher (here I use the pink eye shadow) in a circular shape on your cheeks.
8. Apply lip gloss on your lips and you are good to go!
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
Good luck and have fun!!
See also: Make up for Young Professional (For those who work hard).