Accessories are key!
So I normally bring more than what I need in my bag every time when I travel. The picture above was what I packed for a 4-day trip. It was a casual trip, so I cut out most gold, metal and bling sparkles stuffs.
1. A pair of soft pastel colour earrings. It makes every simple outfit stand out. It goes well with basically everything. But with those danglings, I would normally wear my hair down for a soft natural look.
2. A statement cocktail ring! I love it so much cos’ it adds so much glam effect to your look once you put it on. I will always have a piece in my travel bag for unplanned/surprise parties.
3. My favourite strand of pearls. It works magic on girls of every age!
4. A little gold ribbon. It’s a love at first sight! Sometimes we don’t need large piece to accentuate the feminine charm.
5. A pair of handmade earrings from crystals and purple stones.
6. A pair of green cultural earrings with inlaid crystals. Not too big, not too small!
7. A small blue crystal star necklace. I have been carrying it since I was 20! So, choosing quality jewellery is very important.
8 & 9. My wedding band and engagement ring 🙂
10. Ribbon hair accessories. I can use them in so many ways!
11. My $5 floral ring. This is the classic example of mix and match of cheap accessories with the more expensive one 🙂
12. This is a larger piece of costume jewellery. If I put it on, I’ll make sure to minimalize other accessories. Or it will look heavy.
13. Hot orange is the best colour for beach vacation. I normally paint my toes and finger nails in hot orange too!
14. I like a feminine dressy kind of watch 🙂
15. One of my favourite piece from my 80’s earrings collection.
16. This is a real special one. It is a very thin gold necklace with diamonds embedded in a unique arrangement. It’s a custom-made piece that makes everyday seems like a bright and sunny one!
Little pieces can totally change your look (and mood!).
So next time before you plan your wardrobe, start with your accessories!!