~I Live in Heels~

29 Oct

I believe in a good pair of heels will bring you to a better place closer to dream. That’s why in most of my waking hours, I am always in a pair of comfortable heels.

It doesn’t only improve the body posture; it also makes you walk more gracefully. I can jog confidently in three-inch heels and will wear nothing less than that.

To me heels is one of the elements that makes up the “glam” factor. A life of glamour and style makes everything that much more electrifying, that much more engaging. And I am deeply in love with that. (I’ll make sure I wear my highest heels whenever there’s an important event). And that’s why I always encourage my girl friends, dress “up” whenever you can! If you show up looking a bit more glam than the rest, what’s the worst case scenario? You look the best in the room? When someone gets catty over it, you can always just proclaim that you have another event to go afterwards (which I always do). Then it looks like you planned the night right and that you have somewhere more fabulous to go! I notice that you can never really go wrong doing it up, as long as you feel comfortable.

So, find your inner fashionista, throw on a pair of nice heels and start to look and live more glamourously!!

Advertisements

9 Responses to “~I Live in Heels~”

1. mel October 30, 2011 at 6:39 pm #

hi eryn!!I reli like reading ur posts theyre very insightful!:) can u do a tutorial on ur hair?it always looks so immaculate!:)

• Eryn Wong October 30, 2011 at 8:01 pm #

Hi Melissa! Thank you, your comment is very appreciated! I’ll certainly work on that!

2. Sunshine October 31, 2011 at 12:53 pm #

Yes, I agree with you Eryn on heels at any age….well, maybe not at 108! As always, lovely photos!

• Eryn Wong October 31, 2011 at 7:19 pm #

Thank you! You know I used to work in an orthopedic clinic and heels is certainly something the surgeon never understand 😉

3. Char November 12, 2011 at 6:30 pm #

I really admire women who can run in heels! Definitely a skill I’ve yet to learn…

4. nikkibi November 17, 2011 at 9:33 pm #

“electrifying” – I love that! I’m certainly not an everyday heel wearer, but I do feel more powerful when I wear them. Great post!

5. Mike10613 November 23, 2011 at 12:33 am #

These are beautiful photographs. I’ve been chatting to students in China today, their latest assignment is really difficult. They are already past the deadline! I usually find them easy but not this one! They are at Xiaogan University doing business studies.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. We’re Expecting! « Life on Mars - December 18, 2012

[…] Kelvin was a bit worried and he took me to a gynea to do a proper check up. I remembered when I was lying on the bed staring the ultrasound screen. When the doctor pin point a pea size object and said to us “Congratulations!” I almost burst into tears… (Moral of the story is, even if it’s a very faint line, it’s still a line!) After the sudden surge of excitement and happiness, it comes the ‘fear’… Now I have a little life in me, I cannot lift heavy stuffs, cannot jump, cannot fall, cannot eat icy things, they say 20% of pregnancy ended with miscarriage, and I have a history of endomitriosis, what if the baby doesn’t attach properly… The fear of losing it occupied my mind. I can’t even sleep properly at night, I was so scared that I might stretch my tummy muscle and hurt the little one. I kept all my nail polish colours, I dun do make up at all, I even ask Kelvin to spray his hair far far away… I become so worried that I didn’t even dare to walk close with anyone and hug anybody, in a fear that they might knock me and hurt my baby… Just to let you know, I bought FLATS and officially say bye bye to all my heels… […]