This is the creature that has changed my life.
After Mojo came into my life, my view towards animals was altered permanently. Mojo is kind, fun and loving. The amazing thing with pet is, now you see every creature on earth with compassion.
Here’s the 10 things I’ve learned from Mojo:
1. There’s adventure all around you. The attempt to appreciate everything around us and be wildly excited by it!
2. When you want something, go for it! Dogs are relentless, they bark, they chase, they search until they get what they want, we as humans tend to give up before putting out full effort into getting what we desire.
3. Always be curious. Dogs know how to try everything…
4. Get comfortable. Life is too short to mistreat your own self.
5. Greet people like you haven’t seen them in a million years. It makes me feel so loved, so appreciated. I’m trying to greet people like that, with genuine excitement, and real love. You’d be amazed at the response you get.
6. Play. Take time to play, leave the stress behind and just have spontaneous fun.
7. Spend as much time as you can with the ones you love.
8. Never pretend to be something you are not. Authenticity is everything.
9. Enjoy the simplest thing. Dog really knows how to appreciate basic thing in life. And gratefulness brings you happiness.
10. Be forgetful. Don’t hold a grudge, pick up where you left off.
Mojo is my pet dog, a golden cream British cocker spaniel.
Love is what I see in him.