Never in my life, I have the opportunity to go on an adventure round the globe for one whole month. The whole concept is simply mind-blasting to me. And 4 days from now, I am going on a voyage to sail across 5 continents.
And believe me, the number ONE question appears on my mind is: How to travel stylishly while carrying the minimum stuffs? Also, I have to take into consideration on the weather differences, time differences and what to wear to all the happy meetings.
After contemplating for nearly a month, I finally know what I want to pack for this trip: Glamour In Comfort
– Flat bottom shoes and boots, and a pair of heels for dressy occasion
– Sunglasses, it’s too important to cover puffy/tired/red eyes
– Separates that can be thrown on and moves every which way yet still looks perfectly put together. I have carefully chosen 10 items which includes skirt, wool sweater, blouse, dress, denim jeans…
– Lots of accessories. I always love the magic a head piece, a belt or a strand of pearls can do!
– 1 large handbags, 1 tote bag and a clutch to cater to different occasions
– Short, trimmed and polished nails (will show you picture in one of my later post)
– I love to bring oversized scarf instead of a bulky coat with me on board. When it gets chilly in the cabin, I will wrap it around my shoulder and it doesn’t take up too much space.
I like to pack light. At least something I could haul effortlessly by myself. I refuse to be the amateur who holds up the plane because my luggage is too heavy/too large to fit in the overhead compartment (trust me, I used to be that girl who blocked everyone while struggling to stuff my hand carry luggage on top). Also, I hate watching my luggage turning 3 times on the conveyor belt and could not able to get it off due to its heavy weight.
To be honest, it’s beyond my wildest dream to go on a trip like this. Especially when the destinations include beautiful places like Bora Bora, Las Vegas, Disneyland LA, New York, Rotterdam, London, Armsterdam etc… I give thanks to God for giving me this exciting adventure. For I know every good gifts come from God, I thank you Lord for giving me a lot more that my share.
You must be wondering, how does this happen? Well, looking at all the good works that Kelvin spent his time and efforts on, I would like to post my personal story for the rest of you to enjoy…
It all started on one fine day in 2010, Kelvin decided to marry me. He traded in everything he has and come back to my hometown to start his life with me as husband and wife. I would say at that time he lived a pretty good and stable life in Melbourne with good friends, prospering career, a nice townhouse and a handsome car…
It was a big decision for him. He came back to Malaysia and started managing food export businesses. He always shows his cheerful part but I know deep inside, he was having a hard time adapting to a life so different here and has to work harder to start all over again. He shares his vision and shows persistency in expanding the business overseas. And in 2 years time, he brought local brand to places that we never thought we can reach. And this trip, is a trip to meet his customers while attempting to expand the market. And he wanted to bring me along…
I am so fortunate that the boss is kind enough to agree to it and keep telling everyone we are going on honeymoon 🙂
I think God reserves the best for everyone, and the best gift He showered upon me was Kelvin, who makes me feel so special and loves me with everything he has. Life becomes so beautiful as we grow together in the love of God. And I pray to God for his continual blessings to our union and also a safe and wonderful trip around the globe together.
OMG! I still can’t believe it! 3 more sleeps and Eryn will be on a bon voyage!!! XOXOXO