Last Sunday I turned one year wiser.
I am so grateful that life has been good to me in every possible way. I’ve been the most fortunate people I’ve ever heard of.
1. There’s hardly a single country on this planet where people live under such good conditions. I always imagine if we had ended up somewhere else, ourselves and our loved ones would most probably suffer war, natural disaster, famine and poverty.
2. There is no other period in time when people have been able to live so well as we do now. Look at the convenience of transportation, fashion, technology, quality food…
3. I have good health and a healthy family.
4. I have a nice house to stay and a closet filled with my favourite clothes.
5. I have almost never had to do anything boring or exhausting to support myself.
6. I have a great, loving husband.
7. I have very strong and supportive family.
8. I was born with a pleasant disposition and found myself with loving parents.
9. I am God’s beloved daughter.
As I count my blessings one by one, it felt like I have pulled a series of winning lottery tickets~
This year, Kelvin threw a “glittering” Jubilee birthday party for me 🙂 I was so excited that I finally got to wear my favourite sequin dress and celebrated this special day with the loveliest friends!
Everyone will write their Jubilee wishes on a special designed card and it will be put in a time capsule, and to be opened this time next year 🙂
And the most important person in my life—> my husband Kelvin, who loves me wholeheartedly since the beginning. One of the greatest gift God has given me. I am so grateful to have him in my life…
Here’s a picture of us when he celebrated my 21st birthday.
As I turned 1 year older and realize the blessings in my life, this day has become the happiest birthday I ever had! It marks another significant year of me living in this world! To my family, friends and dear readers, thank you so much for your love and your time in reading my blog. It truly means a lot to me 🙂
Thank you again for all your birthday wishes and I hope next year all of you can still be here to wish me happy birthday 🙂