1) I am attracted to anything that blings, sparkles and shines. It always makes me feel good and glamorous.
2) I was never drunk before. Not because I can drink a lot, it’s because I always get tipsy–>become super talkative–>then sleep… 🙂
3) My favourite vacation spot is definitely beach. It’s about the smell of salty sea, sound of waves and the squeaky white sands. I love staying under the sun, sip on coconut juice, play my favourite music and read a good book in my bikini.
4) I enjoy chocolate very much. I estimate myself consuming around 7kg of chocolate each year.
5) I truly believe in magic. I become a kid when there’s a magic show going on. I never ever tried to crack the secrets behind the magic or guess what’s going on next. I am charmed by miracles performed with sheer delight.
6) I like driving my convertible on Saturday evening. Enjoying sunset and eat my favourite chocolate ice cream at the same time. It feels like I am living in faraway land…
7) In contrary to popular belief, I am not into shopping at all. I make list and “buy” things most of the time. Perhaps, I am the kind of girl who knows exactly what I want and when I want it.
8) When I was young, I always imagine myself wearing my long low waist floral dress; guitar at the back seat of my old vintage convertible; sitting next to my dreamy unemployed artistic lover boy; in a foreign land, heading to nomadic adventures… But in reality, I never close to/know anyone close to that 😛
9) I love love love nail arts! If I am not doing what I am doing now, I think I’d be a manicurist, drawing flowers and sticking diamonds on people’s nails.
10) I love arts. I play musics, compose songs, write poems, paint paintings and designing my own dress. I am not particularly talented. To me, it’s a kind of self-expression and emotional liberation 🙂
Eryn is a full time working mother with two young daughters. The blog started in 2011 serves as a creative outlet for Eryn’s love for fashion and travel. It is soon developed into a reading community that is equally excited about her love for classy fashion, motherhood and travel stories around the world. She continuously travels the world, with destinations from the States to Bora Bora, sharing her personal experiences and capturing the amazing moments around her.
Not only is Eryn a style icon and a key social media influencer, she also shows the world how passionate and dedicated to career a Malaysian woman can be. Between the words and beautiful pictures from across the globe, the blog offers an inspiration for full time working mothers out there to stay positive and work hard. View all posts by Eryn Wong